Ramsbottom Heritage Society

Photograph Archive


Memorial Gardens outside St Paul's Church, also the Bank and Police Station, Crow Lane. The Police station was sold in 1971 and then demolished in May 1974. It had previously been the Vicarage (1887-1937). The Chapel of Rest now stands on this site

Memorial Gardens outside St Paul's Church, also the Bank and Police Station, Crow Lane. The Police station was sold in 1971 and then demolished in May 1974. It had previously been the Vicarage (1887-1937). The Chapel of Rest now stands on this site

File information
Filename:GEN-000-006.jpg
Album name:rhsadmin / Miscellaneous
Keywords:1945-1985
Start Date:1985
End Date:1985
Filesize:8120 Bytes
Date added:Mar 25, 2008
Dimensions:300 x 201 pixels
Displayed:275 times
URL:http://www.ramsbottomheritage.org.uk/cpg/displayimage.php?pid=2199
Favorites:Add to Favorites